Re-Thinking The Employer-Employee Deal
In my post from earlier this year, I talked about this as the need for companies to redefine the employee value proposition. And an extension of that is the importance of rethinking the employer-employee deal.
People You Should Follow
- Ben Casnocha – Ben is the co-author with Reid Hoffman of the book The Alliance
- Christina Wallace – Christina is an author of The Portfolio Life, and her work around portfolio lives and careers is a new and interesting way to think about developing people.
- Julie Winkle Giulioni – Julie is a speaker, consultant and author, and her book Promotions Are So Yesterday offers a great new framework that companies can use to promote internal mobility and growth inside their organizations
- Edie Goldberg – Edie is an author and coach, and her book The Inside Gig provides a framework for how companies can think about promoting internal mobility
- Andy Storch – Andy is a Speaker, Author and Community Builder and the author of Own Your Career Own Your Life. His book is a great way to help your employees think about their career goals
- Jennifer Dole – Jennifer is a Research Analyst and expert on People, Talent and HR topics. She has written recently about the idea of career resilience.
- Russ Laraway – Russ is an author, and his work around how to help employees manage their careers through 3 separate career conversation models is a helpful way to bring the Alliance to life.
Continue reading the full article here: Rethinking The Employer-Employee Deal