- We comply with the laws and regulations where we conduct business.
- We do not share personal information about you outside 3Sixty Insights Inc unless you give us permission to do so or when the law requires it. Personal information includes any personally identifiable information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, phone number and business address) as well as individualized responses to survey or interview questions. Personal information does not include answers to survey questions used in anonymized, aggregated analysis.
- We control the collection and use of personal information in order to administer our relationship with you and deliver superior service, including letting you know about products, events and other offerings that may be relevant to you.
- We make it easy for you to remove your name from marketing lists.
- We safeguard and protect your personal information.
- We update or disclose to you the personal information we have about you whenever you request us to do so.
- We make every attempt to keep personal files complete, up to date and accurate.
- We educate our employees on our privacy guidelines and about their roles in complying with them.