The future of work is forming quickly even as it is challenging to track. Exacting acute effects on the workplace, COVID-19’s unprecedented disruptions have also quickened the inexorable march of long-term trends in human capital management. As 2020 promises to cast a long shadow over the future, the HCM practice at 3Sixty Insights plans to explore several themes over the next 12 months.
- Concrete vs. Abstract HCM: A New Way for Organizations to Look at HCM
- COVID-19, WFH, and the Long View: Can HCM Protect the Employee Experience?
- The New Best-of-Breed Point Solutions: Workforce Management and Talent Experience Lead the Charge
- Vying for Business: How Do Increasingly Similar HCM Vendor Suites Differentiate?
- Reskilling the Workforce: Making it Happen, and Making the Business Case
- Moving from Cloud to Cloud: In Search of Future Value…
- Artificial Intelligence: Making Sense of it in HCM
View and download the full agenda here: Research Agenda | 2021 Human Capital Management