In May, Bill Oliver of Oliver Advisory Group joined the 3Sixty Insights End-User Global Executive Advisory Council (GEAC) Symposium to share how organizations should be approaching their corporate policy and strategy around employee usage of personally owned devices for work-related activities.
In this video Bill covers:
- What exactly the term Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) means
- Why it makes sense and what devices are considered personally owned
- The risk of having these devices in play
- What a BYOD should policy cover
- Training and education organizations should be deploying