Boston, Mass. – Feb. 8, 2021 – 3Sixty Insights has announced additions to its Global Executive Advisory Council (GEAC), a group of notable executives and other leaders in their chosen professions across the enterprise—e.g., IT, finance, and line-of-business. As they collaborate to identify the trends affecting them amidst a world of sea-change, members of the GEAC have an opportunity to become part of 3Sixty Insights’ research, participate in the benchmarking process, and share best practices and trends with peers.
“3Sixty Insights’ objective with the GEAC is to create an environment where business software users and vendors, as well as others, can learn from each other through a free exchange of ideas entirely outside the selling process,” said Nicholas Biron, the founder of 3Sixty Insights. “The GEAC is a vehicle for various stakeholders in business software to learn from each other and make their shared market space a more enlightened place. “
3Sixty Insights looks forward to gleaning industry insights and trends from these innovative executives and industry thought leaders. Members of the GEAC have the opportunity to become recognized leaders in 3Sixty Insights’ research output through active participation and acknowledgement in related, ongoing research initiatives.
Members may participate to the extent they wish. Engaged members of the GEAC will:
- Contribute and provide input on active industry research
- Collaborate with peers to learn best practices for navigating the decision-making process in selecting and deploying technology
- Participate in 3Sixty Insights’ Bi-Annual GEAC RoundTable Events
- Contribute educational content to the 3Sixty Insights community
- Receive complimentary access to 3Sixty Insights’ research, as well as webinars and other events
- Receive public recognition (or, if they prefer, remain anonymous on the 3Sixty Insights website)
Following is a list of GEAC Members:
- Fred Croft, General Partner, RAR Capital Partners
- Jose Furfaro, Senior Executive Consultant
- Matt Kelly, Editor & CEO, RadicalCompliance.com
- Changiz Mohammadi, Affiliate Prof., Centrum Graduate Business School, Universidad Catolica del Peru
- Edwin Molenkamp, Digital Experience Executive, DXWorx
- Bradbury Moonsamy, SAP Technology Director, Standard Bank
- Bill Oliver, Director, Oliver Advisory Group Inc.
- Nicole Roberts, VP of People & Culture, MVAH Partners (Forbes HR Council)
- Alex Smith, Chief Human resources Officer, City of Memphis
- Will Tedrow, HR Director, Youth Dynamics
- Tom Tonkin, Ph.D., CEO, The Conservatory Group
- Irene Riad, General Manager Talent, Performance, & Resourcing
To be considered as a candidate, fill out the application.
About 3Sixty Insights
3Sixty Insights provides organizations with a deep understanding of how to bridge the gaps between business units with strategic approaches for streamlining the overall decision-making process, successfully managing your solutions, and maximizing overall value from information technology investments. 3Sixty Insights’ goal is to help solution providers and their clients understand and navigate continual changes in the buying process by reconciling gaps between IT, line-of-business, finance, and executive management. Let us provide you with the answers to this systemic challenge with collaborative solutions you can put into practice. More information can be found at our website: www.3sixtyinsights.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest updates.